When It Comes To Chiropractic Websites:
- Good practices were being overlooked by the public because the practice's website didn't look good.
- The words were confusing and did not connect with their ideal client.
- Often the messaging was filled with generic chiropractor-speak and did not reflect the personal views of the doctor.
- The site was getting buried on Google for various, solvable reasons.
- The platform the site was built on was confusing and tough to make edits or updates.
We've Got A Resource That Helps Solve Your Website Problem.
It Covers The Four Essentials For A Winning Website
Do You Have A Framework To Create A Great Website?
Having worked with and spoken to chiropractors all over North America, Jon has become an expert in creating winning chiropractic websites. What he has shared in talks and with his clients, he is now excited to pass on this new resource to a new circle of doctors who can benefit from what he teaches.
Jon is the lead consultant at Get Clear Consulting. He lives in Abbotsford, B.C. with his wife, Hayley, and their three girls.