Would You Like To Add A Blog To Your Site? It's Super Easy
On all Get Clear Sites, you can either link to an external blog or set up a blog within the site. The internal blog feature is available at no cost.
Below are instructions on how to add the blog feature to the site:
2. Go to /blog (ie. yourdomain.com/blog). From here you will be able to access the blog page and can start creating new blog posts. All entries will be archived down the right hand side of the page.
Alternatively you can also access the Blog by going to the Content section of you website (accessed through the Admin menu found in the top right of your website).
3. You will now have to create a menu navigation item or button that links to your blog so that website visitors can read your blog posts. Click here for instructions on how to create a new main navigation item or click here to add a button to the top navigation bar.
How to add a blog post
2. Go to the Blog page on the site (/blog).
3. Click on the "+" which can be found on the top left side of the page. Select, 'Add Blog Post'
4. Fill out the relevant fields:
- Date and time you'd like the post to publish
- Add an Image
- Additional options to insert a YouTube or Vimeo link and upload a file for download.
5. Finally, click 'Save'